AGE PREVENTION CONCERN
TREATMENT OPTIONS AND COMMON QUESTIONS TO DOCTOR
Skin thinning and dryness?
BEST FOR: sun damaged, dry, thin skin
COST: from $400
DOWNTIME: 1-3 days
Skin getting thinner, less elastic and dryer as we age. Biorevitalisation is a delivery of active ingredients, vitamins and hyaluronic acid into the most metabolically active, basal layer of the skin via multiple injectoins. Multiple injections itself is a great skin tightening and rejuvenation method. Creating optimal nutritional and hydration balance for skin allow skin to function at it’s best.
Biorevitalisation is a skin health treatment, popular in all countries with developed cosmetic medicine.
Wrinkles around mouth?
BEST FOR:wrinkles around and in lips
COST: from $250
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days
Lost volume of lips and around is replaced with a dermal filler, based on hyaluronic acid (natural moisturizer molecule in all our body tissues). Filler injected in micro doses to improve wrinkles and evert upper lip out, where it used to be when patient was younger.
Vertical lines can also be improved with skin resurfacing by plasma, peel, laser or subcision.
Dull skin with chronic congestion?
BEST FOR: dull, chronically inflamed or “exhausted” skin
COST: from $800
DOWNTIME: none to 3 days, but coverable by make up
Dull, congested skin with a lack of immune and regenerative abilities can be stimulated by PRP (platelet rich plasma), which is a concentrate of growth factors, bioavailable nutrients form patient own blood.
PRP has been injected in to acne, hair loss and joints to boost body own ability to regenerate and enhance self-healing.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.