CROWS FEET CONCERNS
TREATMENT OPTIONS AND COMMON QUESTIONS TO DOCTOR
Wrinkles around eyes?
BEST FOR: if excess of fat (over 3 cm)
COST: from $150
DOWNTIME:none till 3 days (rare bruising)
Crows feet are wrinkles around eyes. Most commonly on a high mimic muscles areas. Round muscles around eyes cause repetitive folding of the skin, which also becomes thinner and less elastic with age.
Injections of muscle relaxant makes the wrinkles softened or disappear within few days, but final result is in 2 weeks.
Lasts: research demonstrated 3-6 months, but it depends on how quickly patient’s muscle regenerates after the injection. Intense sport, Vit B and other factors shorten longevity.
Excess skin around eyes?
BEST FOR: excess skin causing wrinkles
COST: from $1000
DOWNTIME: 2 days of swelling, then minor unnoticeable for 2 weeks
As we age, we have too much skin in the face as well small fat deposits, scars, possible migrated fillers etc. Skin and under skin structures can be tightened and minimized with either surgery (facelift) or Radiofrequency Injections. Radiofrequency injections are deep, doctor’s only procedure (it’s not beautician massage with radiofrequency or superficial microneedling) – it is a proper medical procedure of deep, permanent removal of excessive tissues on the face.
Best areas are lower face (jowls and double chin), nasolabial folds bulk and eyelids (hoody or eyebags)
BEST FOR: deficient tissue – sunken eye
COST: from $600
DOWNTIME: none, lunchtime procedure, but bruising possible
Bone around eyes provides support for soft tissues of eyelids and eyebrows. When orbits’ bone resorbes (shrinks) with age, eyelids and eyebrows drop down. Dermal filler restoration of the orbital bone will provide tension,lifting of the area around eyes and lifting up excess skin . Result lasts approximately 1 year.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.