DROOPY EYELIDS CONCERNS
BEST FOR: overactive muscles pulling eyelids and eyebrows down
COST: from $320
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Upper face muscles can be divided into 2 groups: pulling down and lifting up. Anti wrinkle or muscle relaxant injections can help to relax group of muscles pulling down eyelids and eyebrows. So, the balance of the muscle will automatically shifts up with clinically lifting effect for improving eyelids.
BEST FOR: drooping skin of lateral eyebrows and eyelids
COST: from $2500
DOWNTIME: 2-5 days
Threads can lift not every case, but can try to pull your eyebrows from the hairline. If no improvement of eyebrow and eyelids with such lift, the PDO threads won’t be the best option for such.
Threads are pulling up eyebrow and therefore eyelids, creating improved drooping appearence
BEST FOR: excess skin and eyebags
COST: from $1000
DOWNTIME: 2-7 days
* Results permanent
As we age, we have too much skin in the face as well small fat deposits, scars, possible migrated fillers etc. Skin and under skin structures can be tightened and minimized with either surgery (facelift) or Radiofrequency Injections. Radiofrequency injections are deep, doctor’s only procedure (it’s not beautician massage with radiofrequency or superficial microneedling) – it is a proper medical procedure of deep, permanent removal of excessive tissues on the face.
Best areas are lower face (jowls and double chin), nasolabial folds bulk and eyelids (hoody or eyebags)
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.