EVENT PREPARATION (Wedding, Party etc)
Fresher look with lifting and contour points filler?
BEST FOR: almost everyone who can improve as per golden ratio and fresher look
COST: from $550
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days (bruising)
Lifting points (attachment points of lifting ligaments) can be enhanced with a small amount of filler, creating a lifted up effect.
Golden ratio (“ideal” proportions) also help to improve little, but in right places, improving overall appearance of the face without changing – it’s hard to say what is changed, but overall face looks more attractive. Golden ratio is long known in art and is used in cosmetic medicine by leading doctors for making person the best version of themselves.
Make up looks also much better if contours of the face are improved.
BEST FOR: dull, wrinkles, dry skin. skin to glow and have a even make up.
COST: from $400
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 week
Quality of skin suits everyone and glowing skin will make overall appearance more fresh as well as make up cover better.
Skin is very complex structure with many aspects individually to be improved – please, see your doctor to assess and discuss the most appropriate plan for your skin.
Generalizing, most common procedures for skin quality are:
-“clean” – individually tailored Dr Miller peel, coral peel (works particularly well for think, ethic like asian skin), hydrofascial (more for mildly congested skin).
– ” boost” and “fill in” with nutrients and natural moisturiser hyaluronic acid. On a background of a clean skin, such procedures alike biorevitalization and mesotherapy or skin booster will provide “glow from inside” effect.
– “relax” with anti wrinkle muscle relaxant injections. Soften wrinkles with cosmetic injections are popular, but also very good to relax muscles which are pulling down – so, we have lifting effect – for example, for eyebrows, corners of the mouth. Can also create V shape of face, improve smile, slim nose and to do much more.
Eyelash and eyebrow grown naturally?
BEST FOR: thin, short, weak eyelashes and eyebrows and preparation for eyelash extensions
COST: from $150
Program of comprehensive care for eyelashes and eyebrows follicles health. Initial assessment following by prescribed home care and a course of the eye area mesotherapy with vitamins, improving health of skin and hair follicles active ingredients.
The 1st step is a eyelash growing serum. Then we advise injections of medications into eyelids and eyebrows (from 1 to 3 procedures) +/- mesothreads.
Please, make appointment with doctor to discuss the best and most appropriate options.
Improving strength and health of eyelashes will also prepare them to extensions and make eyelids look fresher.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.