EYEBROW LIFT CONCERNS
BEST FOR: overly active muscle pulling down eyebrow
COST: from $320
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Muscles pulling down the eyebrow and side forehead can be relaxed with the muscle relaxant injections.
Such technique is quick and reasonably safe but suits only if muscle pulling down is overactive. If you tightly close eyes, you will observe if muscles are overactive – for such cases anti wrinkle muscle relaxant injections work well to achieve eyebrow lift.
BEST FOR: deficient support bone and temples
COST: from $500
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Age related bone reduction causes less support for eyebrows and progressive drop of eyebrows.
To certain extent, dermal filler can act as an replacement of the reduced bone and provide immediate lift for the eyebrow. Particularly, temples, forehead and orbital rims bones fillers provides overall lift of eyebrows.
BEST FOR: true eyebrow drop
COST: from $2500
DOWNTIME: 2 days to 2 weeks
Threads mechanically lift lateral part of the eyebrow and fixed to the firm hairline skin. Initial over correction is needed as following drop will provide a final result. PDO thread lifts are collagen stimulation substance and the results are improving over next 2 months and continue to improve over 6 months due to collagen production. Collagen is the main mechanism of eyebrow and the upper face improvement by lift and volume replacement.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.