Lifting points filler?
BEST FOR: aging or tired looking face
DOWNTIME: zero (bruising is possible)
Lifting points (attachment points of lifting ligaments) can be enhanced with a small amount of filler, creating a lifted up effect.
Golden ratio (“ideal” proportions) also help to improve little, but in right places, improving overall appearance of the face without changing – it’s hard to say what is changed, but overall face looks more attractive. Golden ratio is long known in art and is used in cosmetic medicine by leading doctors for making person the best version of themselves.
Make up looks also much better if contours of the face are improved.
Instant V shape lift of the face?
BEST FOR: hanging down soft tissues – the ones which can be lifted by hands up.
DOWNTIME: zero to 2 weeks (depends on technique used)
Aging or genetic – soft tissue of skin and subcutaneous fat are sliding down the cheeks to nasolabial folds and then forming the jowls. Tired look, less fresh, more sad are usual complaints from patients.
If you can lift up to temples this tissues – it is likely we can do the same with threads – effect can be seen straight away.
There are different techniques to threadlift. Generally speaking, longer downtime – longer it will last. But if patient would prefer immediate results, it still will last for a while and
Central face enhancement?
BEST FOR: aging, proportions restoration
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Lips, under eyes area, nose attract attention and even little changes will create fresh and nice overall impression.
There are different types of techniques filler (it’s a sculpture material which we can use for sculpturing a better face)
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.