Fat dissolve injections?
BEST FOR: superficial subcutaneous fat (when can pinch the area and feel fat)
COST: from $800
DOWNTIME: 3 to 7 days (swelling), but permanent
Permanent fat cells dissolving in a targeted area.
The fat can’t return as no adipocytes (fat cells) after the fat injections. It can accumulate somewhere else in the body, but not where fat cells are eliminated. As we age, fat cells can droop down to lower face again, but correction and maintenance is usually much easier.
Thread lift jowls up?
BEST FOR: if you can easily lift up with your hands – threadlift wold be working well
COST: from $1400
DOWNTIME: 2 days to 2 weeks
Non-surgical lift – tissue repositioning from lower face to temples, where they “drop” from, as we age. Threadlift with absorbable threads, which are used in medicine for long term – they are intact, safe and collagen stimulating.
As we don’t change anatomy, no cuts or stichers – the result is natural with no scars or permanent changes, and can be reversed to previous state, if needed.
Lasts app 6-10 month (the 1st time), but even after that won’t return to pre-threads state – will be better. Initial lift will be keep improving within 6 months.
BEST FOR: excessive skin tissues in lower face
COST: from $1000
DOWNTIME: 2 to 7 days
As we age, we have too much skin in the lower face as well small fat deposits, scars, possible migrated fillers etc. Skin and under skin structures can be tightened and minimized with either surgery (facelift) or Radiofrequency Injections. Radiofrequency injections are deep, doctor’s only procedure (it’s not beautician massage with radiofrequency or superficial microneedling) – it is a proper medical procedure of deep, permanent removal of excessive tissues on the face.
Best areas are lower face (jowls and double chin), nasolabial folds bulk and eyelids (hoody or eyebags)
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.