MARIONETTE LINES CONCERNS
Muscle dragging down lip corners relaxation with injection?
BEST FOR: over active pulling down muscles
COST: from $500
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Lower face muscles work as an orchestra in coordination. Some muscle lifts tings up, while other pulling things down – like depression anguli oris (DAO), platysma (neck bands), masseter (jawline muslce). Therefore, if we relax pulling down muscles while not touching lifting muscle s- the whole balance of tissues will automatically lift up.
Muscle relaxing botulinum toxin for lower face is considered to be advanced level with tricky areas and muscles overlaps (we sometimes use Ultrasound guided cosmetic injections to ensure precision). Also, because of the larger muscle bulk in the lower face, amount of BTX units generally is larger.
Mesothreads for folded skin straightening?
BEST FOR: waves of uneven contour of the skin. Skin tightening
COST: from $400
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Meso threads (or mono threads) improve skin tightening with their twisting and collagen stimulating capacity.
Effect is usually seen quickly with mesothreads to be used as a carcas for skin to be more firm and less folded.
Thread Lift PDO for lifting drooping down cheeks?
BEST FOR: prolapse down face tissues creating lines
COST: from $1400
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days
Mid face is drooping down as we age and hanging over borders of firm ligaments – such as nasolabial folds or marionette lines (under mouth). We can fill in with a dermal filler the deficient part improving the overall appearance, but in a highly active areas the filler tend to last only moderate time (being pushed out).
Thread lift helps to lift the hanging tissues up creating more fresh and less plain difference between different face areas.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.