Mesotherapy for pigment clearance?
BEST FOR: dry, inflamed, slow regeneration skin
COST: from $400
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days
Mesotherapy is a delivery of active medications into a problem directly in a high concentration instead of given it to be distributed in the whole body. Pigment removal and cells repair active ingredients mixed with natural moisturizer (hyaluronic acid) are injected into the problem of pigment (or any other concern) area. Works particularly well with prescription home care and peel.
COST: from $100
DOWNTIME: zero to 5 days
Melasma and other skin problems need targeted treatment by active medications. Doctor is making a comprehensive assessment, using machines and dermatoscope and then prescribe and discuss the best, most appropriate options.
deep coral treatment?
BEST FOR: deep pigment, deep inflammation or deep congestion of the skin
COST: from $250
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days (weekend)
Corals improve permetability of the skin, are able to work deep inside (melasma is a deep pigment) and with no or minimal destruction of the skin. Besides microneedling effect, corals “deep clean” the skin in a deeper layers and improve overall health, improve pigmentation, decrease inflammation etc
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.