Muscle relaxant injections?
BEST FOR: migraines, tension headaches
COST: from $450
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Research demonstrated effective migraines relief with the muscle relaxant injections in the migraine trigger points
Vitamins, magnesium and hydration intreveneous infusion?
BEST FOR: deficient, flat midface
COST: from $500
Some research data suggests improvement with vitamin B, magnesium and hydration as well as prevention. Such therapy is also beneficial for general health. We offer a number of intravenious vitamins therapies under direct doctor supervision.
BEST FOR: occipital pains, tensions
Neck muscles can contribute into nerve regulation of the head muscles. Regular excersises help to release the chronic tension and build core strength.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.