Vascular laser for veins and capilary?
BEST FOR: red capilary on face
COST: from $180
DOWNTIME: zero to 2 day
Small permanent blood vessels, commonly seen around nose, cheeks and other areas are treated with a special laser (“green” or 532 wave) which is precisely treating only rosacea, but not touching anything else.
Treatment is a bit sensitive therefore Vista Clinic recommends to arrive earlier for sufficient time for your topical anaesthetic cream.
diagnose and treat the underlying cause?
BEST FOR: any, but particularly persistent
COST: from $250
Rosacea can include multiple causes, their combination and genetic background. Comprehensive doctor counsult include assessment of history, clinical and different diagnostic machines with treatment plan and prescription medications to continue at home.
This is the most recommended approach as all rosacea types are different and need to be individually treated.
Coral peel for treating under the skin redness and biorevitalisation for skin health?
BEST FOR: decreased skin health (weak barrier function) and long standing post acne congestion
COST: from $500
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days
Rosacea and acne can leave long healing red spots under the skin, which can be significantly improved with coral peel. Biorevitalisaiton is a concept of injecting on the deepest, most metabolically active layer of the skin hyaluronic acid and vitamins, creating healthy and nutritionally rich environment for skin to regenerate and heal itself
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.