SKIN CANCER CHECK CONCERNS
Skin cancer check?
BEST FOR: concern on skin cancer
COST: from $150-250
DOWNTIME: 15-30 min
Australia is a leader in skin cancer in the world.
The most common cancer among Australians is a skin cancer, therefore self vigilance and regular check ups with doctors are essential.
Stay safe and sun smart!
Skin cancer types and signs?
Most common skin cancers are BCC, SCC and melanoma with all of them are sun- exposure as a risk factor.
If any of the skin lesions are growing, bleeding, changing in an unusual way – please, visit your doctor for check up.
Lighter skin types are more prone to sunburn due to lack of natural protection (pigment of skin).
Sunburn has few effects on the body – short term inflammation, immune system suppression and pain. Long term effects of sunburn are accumulative (longer you expose yourself to sunburn all together time).
Photoaging, skin aging, over pigmentation as well as skin cancer are concequences of sunburns.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.