SPIDER VEINS CONCERNS
Vein laser removal?
BEST FOR: small blood vessels on the skin
COST: from $150
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Vascular or green laser targets to remove only red color of capillary (small blood vessels), but no damage to any other tissues or skin. It is a quick and effective “lunchtime” procedure, particularly working well on face, ears and nose. Also, commonly asked for thighs spider veins.
Vascular laser removes vessels permanently, but commonly rosacea or spider veins are genetic and maintenance treatments are needed in the future. 1st time commonly needed few procedures as we can remove only certain amount of veins in one go, before we cause skin damage.
Cause of the recurrent veins and red spots?
BEST FOR: everyone
COST: from $150-350
DOWNTIME: 15-45 min
Comprehensive skin assessment using diagnostic machines and sometimes revealing underlying health concerns with individual plan of treatments, which commonly include prescription only medications, referrals to other specialists doctors or bloods.
Rosacea, skin redness and spider veins on top?
BEST FOR: chronic recurrent skin condition
COST: from $250
DOWNTIME: 30 min
Chronic redness, recurrent veins, irritaiton, dryness with inflammation, rosacea are commonly medical conditions and doctor need to comprehensively assess you including bloods, machines, swabs and comprehensive treatment in combination with in clinic procedures.
Rosacea and perioral dermatitis are common conditions we treat at Vista Clinic Australia with a high success rate
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.