THIN EYEBROWS CONCERNS
Weak eyebrows growth programm?
BEST FOR: healthy, but short, thin and/or rare eyebrows
COST: from $150
Topical medications (“coffee to wake up”) and nutritional (“bricks to build from”) ingredients delivered into hair follicles area. 1st results usually seen in 3 weeks, best – 2-3 months. Vista Clinic Cosmetic Doctor provides comprehensive assessment and then prescribes the most effective and safe treatment plan.
Saggy skin and weak eyebrows?
BEST FOR: saggy skin and weak eyebrows
COST: from $400
DOWNTIME: zero to 1 day
Meso or mono threads are creating a firm and rejuvenated carcas and structure of the skin, increase regenerative and blood supply to the area. Such favorable conditions create a healthy environment for hair follicles to regenerate and recover, producing stronger and healthier eyebrow hair.
Skin tightening effect will be immediate, but the main effect will be improving within 2 months, as collagen is being build up and hair started to re-grow.
Age related hair loss within eyebrows?
BEST FOR: aged or disease/stress weakening
COST: from $400
DOWNTIME: zero to 3 days
PRP (platelets rich plasma) is a concentrated own growth factors from the person own blood. As we age, regenerative capacity slows down, microcirculation is decreasing and clinically we can observe loosing and weaked eyebrow hair follicles – started from lateral (side) and then progressing to the whole eyebrow. PRP boosts naturally the regeneration of the hair follicles in the area. The PRP treatment also boosts and rejuvenates eyelids skin and eyelashes health
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.