FULL HEALTH CHECK UP
Comprehensive, premium health check up utilizing principles of best practices in medicine.
What is included?
Doctor will assess your individual situation and create best plan for investigations and risks.
Approximate outline of level of comprehensiveness as following:
1st step (in office):
- Blood pressure
- Body Composition
- Lung function (Spirometry)
- Urine investigation
- Vision (long/short term, colour)
- Full skin check up (Digital Dermatoscope assisted)
- Fitness, flexibility and stress
- Psychological health
- Pap test (female)
- Incontinence screen (female)
- Family history risk screening
- Sexual health
2nd step (at your convenient location):
- Coronary calcium Score Test, if indicated
- Audimetry, if indicated
- Stress Echocardiogramm
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Breast cancer screening (female)
- Prostate cancer screening (male)
- Bone density, if indicated
- Full blood count
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function test
- Cholesterol and other lipids (including LDL and HDL)
- Blood glucose test
- Bowel screen
- Inflammatory markers
- Iron and nutrition storage
- Silent chronic infections screening
- Panel of biochemical tests
3rd step (consultation with doctor):
- Risk calculations and assessments, including
- absolute cardiovascular risk
- kidney disease risk
- type 2 Diabetes risk
- Personal Management plan, including
- nutrition and diet recommendations
- focused psychological strategies to cope with stressors
- nutritional supplements and prescription medications, as required
- appropriate referrals to specialists and allied health practitioners, as required
- physical activity requirements
- immunisation (vaccinations) program
What are the costs?
Initial doctor’ consultation
Medical history, vital, physical and anthropomorphic indicators (heart rate, blood pressure; auscultation of lungs and heart; weight, height, fat folds, BMI, body composition, urinalysis, spirometry, skin check, psychological health assessment). Summary of all the test and examination results, patient consultation, recommendations.
Up to 1 hour
Follow up visits
Review of results, discussion of findings, plan, lifestyle modifications, referrals.
Up to 40 min
Bilk billed, if medicare eligible
45-49 years old
or above 75 years old
comprehensive health check up
*Rarely, but some tests may be not Medicare eligible and patient may need to pay. Lab and Image companies prices are not under VISTA Clinic control.
** Cost of medications or supplements are not covered. Pharmacies prices vary. VISTA Clinic doesn’t sell supplements to avoid any conflict of interest.
Why VISTA Clinic Australia?
- Doctor owned clinic
Quality of standards for health care is a priority, not only business.
- Reduced costs for patient
due to elimination of “middle man” between doctor and patient
- Option to follow up with same doctor, if findings
Patients can see same doctor who performed check up or receive comprehensive hand over to their GP. VISTA Clinic Australia work after business hours to ensure that busy professionals do not miss work.
- State of Art equipment
most of which is latest and most advanced in it’s category – dermatoscopy, Woods’ lamp, skin analyse, Omron blood pressure machine etc
- After hours for busy professionals
Dr Miller also works after hours to meet lifestyle of our busy professional patients.
For your convenience, you can make appointment before or after work or Sunday.
Get In Touch
Phone: + 61 (0) 434 780 777
Fax: +61 (03) 9978 9484
Business Hours: By appointment. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Flexible hours, including Sundays and holidays - for VIP.
Address: Suit 415, Level 4,
The Exchange Tower
530 Little Collins St Melbourne 3000 VIC Australia
Main Entrance to the Exchange Tower from the Little Collins St or via coffee shops lane, then via lifts - to level 4.
* Melbourne architects have sense of humor! - 530 Collins and 530 Little Collins are across the road - you need a Little Collins one with the sign "The exchange Tower"
Chocolates/spring water and comfortable chairs on a waiting area.
We are flexible with hours for our regular loyal patients - please, contact reception or book appointment while at the practice.
Looking forward to see you!