HYALURONIC ACID with Australian Kakadu Plum and Vitamin C
– Plumps up the appearance of your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
– Awakens dull complexions and gives the skin a youthful, healthy glow
– Reduces fine lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth – Increases strength and elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
– Makes Pores Less Visible
– Lifts and Firms Sagging Skin
– Reduces inflammation, dry or irritated skin, eczema
– Holds water and moisture in the skin
– Softer and Smoother Skin Texture
– More even skin tone
– Diminishes Redness
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Cleanse your skin.
- Pat dry and tone the skin.
- Using clean fingers apply serum to the skin on any areas of the body or face, paying particular attention to areas where fine lines are visible.
- Gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed.
- For best results follow up with your favourite nutrient rich moisturiser.
- Makeup and other cosmetics may be applied after the above steps.
CONTRAINDICATIONS individual hypersensitivity
Termal Water (aqua), Hyaluronic Acid, Kakadu Plum, terminalia ferdinadiana, sodium hyaluronate, Vitamin C, Vitamin P (rutin)
No Parabens – No Sulfates – No Fragrances – No Animal Testing.
- Lightening and brightening: Synergy effect of skin boosting actives: Hyaluronic Acid + Australian Kakadu Plum + Vitamin C
- Longer lasting: 13Hours of intense hydration and 36H of significantly increased hydration of the skin (64% higher than baseline)
- Deeper Penetration advanced formula
- Maximum efficiency: highly concentrated actives
WHAT IS IT?
3 major actives concentrated in 1 serum:
- Hyaluronic Acid (Medical Grade) is the most physiologically natural moisturiser for all skin types.
High potency Hyaluronic Acid Serum naturally fills in fine lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth and smooths the skins surface while restoring hydration balance, elasticity, active collagen stimulation, tonus of the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid is fast absorbing, non-greasy, non-oily (will not clog pores) and safe for all skin types… Simply put, it has the remarkable ability to hold nearly one thousand (1,000) times its weight in water. That’s how HA contributes to the thickness of skin; it inflates with water. Few ingredients are as safe, versatile and effective. A natural constituent of skin itself, HA enhances moisture and plumps skin.
- Kakadu Plum Extract
Unique Australian Plant with rich Vitamin C and bioflavonoids as well as gallic and ellagic acids for anti-bacterial properties to calm irritated skin while strengthening skin barrier.
- Vitamin C
Essential part of skin as a small molecule anti-oxidant and a part (“brick”) of collagen synthesis.
Photoprotection, healing photodamage.
Lightening and brightening.