LOWER FACE & JAW LINE
Face prolapses down with age, disturbing jaw line and creating nasolabial and marionette folds.
Such changes make women look sad or tired, although they are not.
There are a lot of cosmetic techniques in modern medicine to lift up and make face look younger, fresher and happier.
Before you decide to go to surgical facelift, please, consider all options with minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. Minimal risks, no and short downtime. Experienced, fellow of Australiasian College of Aesthetic medicine, expert in cosmetic field will help you with individual treatment plan.
Vista Clinic Cosmetic Doctors are well trained and using a lot of “tools” – techniques and cosmetic treatments to be able to help each patient at best possible standard.
Please, click on the below listed options for lower face improvement, to learn more information:
- Dermal fillers
- Fat dissolving injections (in precise places such as jowls, under chin etc)
- Muscle relaxant and anti wrinkle injections
- Anti-pigmentation and skin smoothing injections
- Prescription only creams and medications
- Liquid lifting
- Subcision of wrinkles and release of tethering inside fiber
And many more. It’s better to book consultation (free of charge or any obligations for discussion of options)
INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED TREATMENT
- Dr Miller peeling
- 1ml filler lips, perioral lines and liquid face lift
Before and immediately after. Refreshed with fillers. Results last 8-14 months.
FOLLOW DR MILLER ON INSTAGRAM
Get In Touch
Phone: + 61 (0) 434 780 777
Fax: +61 (03) 9978 9484
Business Hours: By appointment. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Flexible hours, including Sundays and holidays - for VIP.
Address: Suit 415, Level 4,
The Exchange Tower
530 Little Collins St Melbourne 3000 VIC Australia
Main Entrance to the Exchange Tower from the Little Collins St or via coffee shops lane, then via lifts - to level 4.
* Melbourne architects have sense of humor! - 530 Collins and 530 Little Collins are across the road - you need a Little Collins one with the sign "The exchange Tower"
Chocolates/spring water and comfortable chairs on a waiting area.
We are flexible with hours for our regular loyal patients - please, contact reception or book appointment while at the practice.
Looking forward to see you!