LOWER FACE & JAW LINE
Face prolapses down with age, disturbing jaw line and creating nasolabial and marionette folds.
Such changes make women look sad or tired, although they are not.
There are a lot of cosmetic techniques in modern medicine to lift up and make face look younger, fresher and happier.
Before you decide to go to surgical facelift, please, consider all options with minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. Minimal risks, no and short downtime. Experienced, fellow of Australiasian College of Aesthetic medicine, expert in cosmetic field will help you with individual treatment plan.
Vista Clinic Cosmetic Doctors are well trained and using a lot of “tools” – techniques and cosmetic treatments to be able to help each patient at best possible standard.
Please, click on the below listed options for lower face improvement, to learn more information:
- Dermal fillers
- Fat dissolving injections (in precise places such as jowls, under chin etc)
- Muscle relaxant and anti wrinkle injections
- Anti-pigmentation and skin smoothing injections
- Prescription only creams and medications
- Liquid lifting
- Subcision of wrinkles and release of tethering inside fiber
And many more. It’s better to book consultation (free of charge or any obligations for discussion of options)
INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED TREATMENT
- Dr Miller peeling
- 1ml filler lips, perioral lines and liquid face lift
Before and immediately after. Refreshed with fillers. Results last 8-14 months.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.