Mandelic Acid Home Peel
- Brightening, lightening, anti-septic effects in addition to peeling.
- 1 of the strongest collagen stimulators
- Make up looks better (celebrities secret tool)
- No or minimal downtime (large molecule – doesn’t destroy natural skin barrier)
- Safe for summer time, sensitive skin and ongoing use.
WHAT IS IT?
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can help with acne, skin texture, hyperpigmentation, and anti-aging. It works by exfoliating the skin to increase hydration and firmness.
By accelerating skin cell turnover, it removes the dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother skin texture. Being a more gentle acid than other AHA’s, mandelic acid works to penetrate the skin at a slower rate, making it les irritating therefore making it suitable for sensitive skin types.
Mandelic acid has been found to be effective for inflammatory acne and some forms of hyperpigmentation, as well as treating sun damage and evening out pigmentation.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Cleanse your skin.
- Pat dry.
- Soak your gauze pad with mandelic acid or can use fingers.
- Begin at the foreheaD and apply the acid down the entire face.
- Apply to neck and chest if desired.
- Allow the acid to process for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm, soapy water.
- Pat dry.
- Apply Hyaluronic Acid Mask for 15-20 minutes or longer.
Repeat next week on the same “spa” day.
Cheek, around lip, nose areas are the most sensitive – so, avoid if sensitive or do last to avoid excess irritation.
- Avoid eyes, lips and mucous membranes areas (apply thick cream or Paw-Paw ointment or vaseline before the peel to protect it).
- A light stinging/itching sensation is normal, but if too much or redness – please, rinse with cool water.
any AHA has a potential to irritate skin. Side effects include skin irritation, redness, swelling, or itching – but mandelic acid is one of the least likely AHA’s to cause these side effects.
Patch tests are recommended and can help predict if you may experience a negative reaction to mandelic acid. Apply a small amount to a cleaned area of skin on the upper forearm. If any redness, itching, swelling, or irritation occurs throughout the test, do not use product. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult with your doctor.
Open wounds or damaged skin barrier, infections, hypersensitivity, including to almonds, pregnancy, patch test concerns.
I understand and acknowledge that I am under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. I understand the seller does not treat illnesses and any information received is intended to help me make an informed decision. I assume the risk of any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use or misuse of any of the suggestions, preparations, or procedures. I hereby release, hold harmless, and discharge the seller and all of its officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damages, demands, or actions whatsoever in any manner arising from or growing out of my participation. *Misuse of this product can cause injury or burns! Always follow directions exactly! Do not extend peeling times past 15 minutes! Used as directed, our peels and products are safe and effective. By using this product you agree that Vista Clinic Australia Pty Ltd and www.vistaclinic.com.au assumes no responsibility for misuse of this product or for any consequences or injuries as a result of using any of our products. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Due to the pharmaceutical nature of these products, all sales are final.