POST PEEL ADVICE
After your peel, it is important to follow recommendations to ensure best results and minimise complications
- Use sunscreen SPF 50+ and avoid direct sunlight the entire time your skin is peeling. Patients with hypersensitivity to the sun should take extra precautions against exposure immediately following the procedure
- When washing your face, use cool, slightly salty water, do not scrub or use a wash cloth. Use a soap-free cleanser recommended by your medical professional.
- After washing your face, apply appropriate moisturizer recommended by your medical professional for 4-5 days and as often as needed to relieve any dryness.
- The regular use of Retin-A, alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) products, or bleaching creams can be resumed 3 days after peeling subsides.
- Wait until flaking or peeling completely subside before having ANY OTHER FACIAL PROCEDURES, including:
- Laser treatments (including laser hair removal)
- cosmetic injections/ Injectable fillers
If you have any questions or concerns, please, do not hesitate to contact VISTA clinic Australia.