Mandelic Acid Peel Instructions
- Cleanse your skin, as usual.
- Pat dry.
- Put a small amount of mandelic acid on your fingers (or soak your gauze pad).
- Begin at the forehead and apply the acid down the entire face.
- Apply to neck and chest, if desired.
- Allow the acid to process for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm, soapy water. …
- Pat dry.
- Apply Hyaluronic Acid Mask for 15-20 min or longer.
- Don’t rinse – apply your usual night routine on the top
POST PEEL INSTRUCTIONS
After your peel, it is important to follow recommendations to ensure best results and minimise complications
- Use sunscreen SPF 50+ and avoid direct sunlight the entire time your skin is peeling. Patients with hypersensitivity to the sun should take extra precautions against exposure immediately following the procedure
- When washing your face, use cool, slightly salty water, do not scrub or use a wash cloth. Use a soap-free cleanser recommended by your medical professional.
- After washing your face, apply appropriate moisturizer recommended by your medical professional for 4-5 days and as often as needed to relieve any dryness.
- The regular use of retinoids (vitamin A dereviateves), alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) products, or bleaching creams can be resumed 3 days after peeling subsides.
- Wait until flaking or peeling completely subside before having ANY OTHER FACIAL PROCEDURES, including:
- Laser treatments (including laser hair removal)
- cosmetic injections/ Injectable fillers
If you have any questions or concerns, please, do not hesitate to contact VISTA clinic Australia.