SMILE LINES CONCERNS
Triangle of beauty changes from having more volume in the upper face at the young age to the opposite – more volume dropping down as we age. Logic way to improve the wrinkles around lower face is to lift up the excess tissues back where it came from. Also, we have thinner, less elastic skin with less collagen, allowing such skin to form wrinkles.
PDO threads are a strong stimulation of the collagen, improving the skin and making it thicker and firmer/tighter. Also, lift up the excess of tissues.
Dr Miller peeling is a combination of active chemical peelings, laser, plasma and other cosmetic treatments applied at the same time for different areas of the face. Polishing the skin, improving superficial wrinkles, color and tightness of the skin will improve even the difficult and challenging areas like mimically active smile lines
Dermal filler can help with lifting points injections – excess skin, which creates such wrinkles will be pulled up. Also, the smiling wrinkles can be gently filled in with the dermal filler to fill in the hollow areas.
Dermal fillers should be used with care as the area is mobile and filler can be displaced, if too much. Also, as we age, too much volume drooping down to the lower face and adding too much filler volume can make proportions of the face worse.
Dermal filler particularly works best in combination with other cosmetic techniques.
regular brightening peels, skin tightening, rosacea, ok during summer.
SKIN TYPE: all
- “Glow” was the most common feedback after 1st peel (please, note it can peel of old dry skin if not done regular - so, allow few days downtime 1st time)
- Natural peel derived from almonds - therefore not lasting long time, we supply 4 weeks supply at a time.
- Effect on skin tightening, collagen stimulation, brightening and antibacterial.
- If irritation, burn, concerns - stop and contact us.
Lactic Acid Peel
BEST FOR: aged skin, lack of moisture and excess old skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry, dull, rough and sun damage skin. Ideal for aging skin
Lactic (milk) acid is a natural pro-biotic, moisturiser and cleanser of dead skin.
Usually advised after "training" skin with mandelic acid as a next level up for aging, excessive, dull skin, not prone to rosacea or irritation.
Regular use prepares skin to better aging, more effecting in-clinic procedures, especially any skin quality treatments.
No or minimal downtime, visible reduces pores, wrinkles, helps skin health and cell turnover.
BEST FOR: the strongest peel for home use.
SKIN TYPE: well prepared skin, dull, sun damaged, pigmented.
- Combination of acids for multi-factorial addressing of different skin problems.
- Recommended to use after prepared skin and during the winter.
- Improves smoothness of the skin, pigmentation, scars, pores, inflammation.
- Provide a course supply ( 3-4 weeks every 2 weeks or as tolerated).
Recommended after aesthetician consultation to ensure safety and best plan.