SURGICAL TREATMENTS – Office based
We have group of doctors experienced in medical and cosmetic procedures, both office and hospital based.
The most experienced surgeon have 38 years of experience and he is also mentor for many other health practitioners. We are proud to have such experienced and well recognized doctor. It also ensures that our patients safety. VISTA Clinic patients will be looked after by the team.
Procedures at the office include (and many more):
- Implanon insertion/removal
- Haematoma aspiration
- incision and drainage of abscess (for large ones – hospital admission needed)
- anal skin tags excision
- removal ingrown and /or deformed nails
- nail resectoin
- sinus excision (superficial)
- removal of foreign body from inside skin or deep tissue
- removal of foreign body from ear or nose
- suture of laceration
- tunor/cyst/ulcer/scar removal
- Cryotherapy of warts or solar keratosis
- Coagulation of skin lesions
- skin tags, including eyelids, removal
- angioma (blood vessels, cherry angiomas) removal
- lipoma removal
and much much more
In addition to general practice and non-surgical treatments, Vista Clinic offers surgical treatments with Dr Mikhail Soutorine, MD – cosmetic surgeon who delivers close to 30 years of experience as a surgeon and medical practitioner. He has been trained in specialised cosmetic procedures with the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) in addition to a number of international professional bodies. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon who specialises in:
- Liposculpture of double chin, neck
- Liposuction of abdominal fat, hump, “love handles”, thighs, arms.
- Fat Transfer to face and cosmetic gynecology.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mini Facelift (upper face and/or lower face)
- Facial Rejuvenation procedures
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)
- “tummy tuck” -abdomninoplasty
- advanced skin cancer excisions
- “man boob job” gynecomastia
- Breast augmentation via fat transfer (no implants)
- vaginal tightening
- foot pain treatment
Surgical procedures which are minor can be done in the clinic, but more invasive should be done in an accredited hospital.
Dr Mikhail has also pioneered new surgical techniques in minimally invasive non-surgical cosmetic procedures.