SURGICAL TREATMENTS – Office based
We have group of doctors experienced in medical and cosmetic procedures, both office and hospital based.
We are proud to have such experienced and well recognized doctor. It also ensures that our patients safety. VISTA Clinic patients will be looked after by the team.
Procedures at the office include (and many more):
- Implanon insertion/removal
- Haematoma aspiration
- incision and drainage of abscess (for large ones – hospital admission needed)
- anal skin tags excision
- removal ingrown and /or deformed nails
- nail resectoin
- sinus excision (superficial)
- removal of foreign body from inside skin or deep tissue
- removal of foreign body from ear or nose
- suture of laceration
- tunor/cyst/ulcer/scar removal
- Cryotherapy of warts or solar keratosis
- Coagulation of skin lesions
- skin tags, including eyelids, removal
- angioma (blood vessels, cherry angiomas) removal
- lipoma removal
and much much more
Get In Touch
Phone: + 61 (0) 434 780 777
Fax: +61 (03) 9978 9484
Business Hours: By appointment. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Flexible hours, including Sundays and holidays - for VIP.
Address: Suit 415, Level 4,
The Exchange Tower
530 Little Collins St Melbourne 3000 VIC Australia
Main Entrance to the Exchange Tower from the Little Collins St or via coffee shops lane, then via lifts - to level 4.
* Melbourne architects have sense of humor! - 530 Collins and 530 Little Collins are across the road - you need a Little Collins one with the sign "The exchange Tower"
Chocolates/spring water and comfortable chairs on a waiting area.
We are flexible with hours for our regular loyal patients - please, contact reception or book appointment while at the practice.
Looking forward to see you!