PRACTICAL TRAINING IN
*Practical, Hands-On training. Preparation to an actual practice
** No conflict of interest (pharma or other sales) – only actual truthly working and practical advice
*** Discount to ACAM, CPCA, FRACGP, FACAM members
Cosmetic medicine training in Australia is important as growing industry requires more and more practitioners. All comsetic medicine in Australia are private, not covered by Medicare or private health insurances. Therefore cosmetic trainings often are not standardized and it’s hard to choose a good training for yourself.
What are advantages of our clinic’ training?
- choose online video trainings you need or prefer
- chose areas of interest you prefer
- discount for whole course
- mentoring at the clinic on how to organise the clinic
- library of textbooks
- closed group to discuss with peers doctors
- affiliation with ACAM
- International trainers
Please, feel free to inquire more information and if you are interested in some particular topic.
1. Individual 1 to 1 practical training, 1 day – from 8 am till 4 pm with 30 min lunch break and 3 models.
The 1 day format can be suitable for introduction into Cosmetic Medicine or Advanced Course.
All aspects of Cosmetic Medicine to start cosmetic practice after the training:
– legal aspects (Registration forms, consent forms, procedures and manuals, emergency protocols, equipment and medications), legal cosmetic advertising practices, Indemnity Insurance supply orders, storage, privacy laws etc
– Most common injectables of botulinum toxins (Xeomine, Botox, Dysport) and fillers (Juvederm, Belotero, Restylane, Princess etc) and lipolytics medications (Belkyra and compounded protocols).
– injections techniques
– anatomy aspects for cosmetic injections
– aftercare advises for patients
-exam and certificate
2. Topics to develop in depth skills update – from 3 hours to customized duration of the training.
Continues Professional Education.
Most commonly requested topics include:
– mono threads
– lipolytic injections
– lips filler techniques
– non surgical facelift
– Botulinum toxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomine) for upper face and eyebrow lift
Individual requests are welcome.