ACCREDITED TRAINING IN
Cosmetic medicine training in Australia is important as growing industry requires more and more practitioners. All comsetic medicine in Australia are private, not covered by Medicare or private health insurances. Therefore cosmetic trainings often are not standardized and it’s hard to choose a good training for yourself.
What are advantages of our clinic’ training?
- choose online video trainings you need or prefer
- chose areas of interest you prefer
- discount for whole course
- mentoring at the clinic on how to organise the clinic
- library of textbooks
- closed group to discuss with peers doctors
- affiliation with ACAM
- International trainers
Please, feel free to inquire more information and if you are interested in some particular topic.
1. Individual 1 to 1 practical training, 1 day – from 8 am till 4 pm with 30 min lunch break and 3 models.
The 1 day format can be suitable for introduction into Cosmetic Medicine or Advanced Course.
All aspects of Cosmetic Medicine to start cosmetic practice after the training:
– legal aspects (Registration forms, consent forms, procedures and manuals, emergency protocols, equipment and medications), legal cosmetic advertising practices, Indemnity Insurance supply orders, storage, privacy laws etc
– Most common injectables of botulinum toxins (Xeomine, Botox, Dysport) and fillers (Juvederm, Belotero, Restylane, Princess etc) and lipolytics medications (Belkyra and compounded protocols).
– injections techniques
– anatomy aspects for cosmetic injections
– aftercare advises for patients
-exam and certificate
2. Topics to develop in depth skills update – from 3 hours to customized duration of the training.
Continues Professional Education.
Most commonly requested topics include:
– mono threads
– lipolytic injections
– lips filler techniques
– non surgical facelift
– Botulinum toxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomine) for upper face and eyebrow lift
Individual requests are welcome.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Get In Touch
Phone: + 61 (0) 434 780 777
Fax: +61 (03) 9978 9484
Business Hours: By appointment. Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Flexible hours, including Sundays and holidays - for VIP.
Address: Suit 415, Level 4,
The Exchange Tower
530 Little Collins St Melbourne 3000 VIC Australia
Main Entrance to the Exchange Tower from the Little Collins St or via coffee shops lane, then via lifts - to level 4.
* Melbourne architects have sense of humor! - 530 Collins and 530 Little Collins are across the road - you need a Little Collins one with the sign "The exchange Tower"
Chocolates/spring water and comfortable chairs on a waiting area.
We are flexible with hours for our regular loyal patients - please, contact reception or book appointment while at the practice.
Looking forward to see you!